For a limited time, receive a freeFodor’s Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.
Ready to experience Nova Scotia and Atlantic Canada? The experts at Fodor’s are here to help. Fodor’s Nova Scotia and Atlantic Canada travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of Atlantic Canada, and exclusive tips from locals. Whether you want to watch the tides change in New Brunswick, cycle Prince Edward Island, or explore Newfoundland, this up-to-date guidebook will help you plan it all out.
Fodor’s Nova Scotia and Atlantic Canada includes:
● AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE that visually captures the top highlights of Atlantic Canada.
● SPECTACULAR PHOTOS AND FEATURES throughout, including special features on the region’s unique natural attractions and the area’s best beaches.
● DETAILED MAPS help you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
● EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS offer options for every taste.
● TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS include: guides to getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds; basic French phrases; and a calendar of festivals and events.
● LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE tells you where to find under-the-radar gems.
● HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS add perspective and enrich your travels.
● COVERS: Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Bay of Fundy, Halifax, St. John’s, Cape Breton, Notre Dame Bay, and more.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting the rest of Canada? Check out Fodor’s Toronto, Fodor’s Montreal and Quebec City, and Fodor’s Vancouver and Victoria.
From the Publisher
HELPFUL PLANNING ADVICE
Find what you need faster with color-coded category icons and easier-to-read two-column text.
GORGEOUS COLOR PHOTOS
Beautiful photos packed throughout will fuel your wanderlust.
ITINERARIES AND MAPS
Itineraries, maps, travel tips, and neighborhood guides will acquaint you with your destination and help you maximize your time.
IN-DEPTH FEATURES AND EXPLANATIONS
Learn about history, culture, and more with in-depth spotlight features
Fodor’s Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada: With New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland (Travel Guide)
Readool Books participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for websites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com