Price: $0.00 (as of May 14,2021 00:21:03 UTC – Details)
Kidney disease is a silent disease that often develops slowly over the years and, if underestimated, can seriously affect the quality of life. However, it is possible to prevent it and preserve the health of these fundamental and precious organs.
Food is a fundamental element of daily life, and it is crucial to learn how to build and maintain good eating habits. It can turn helpful, for instance, when learning how to manage kidney problems, kidney failure, and nutrition.
If you learn how to make kidney-friendly and delicious recipes, suitable for those with kidney problems, you can prepare tastily but at the same time healthy dishes together with your loved ones. Not only by using non-protein recipes but also traditional ones.
Because a "good diet" is good for everyone and still allows you not to give up the pleasure of eating well together.
The problem now is where you can find complete and exhaustive information about kidney disease and tasty and delicious recipes that could stick to your renal diet properly.
This Comprehensive and Ultimate Guide is the answer to all your questions and fears about CDK, and how to deal with it properly.
You will find solutions about how to manage it as well as possible, and how to avoid dialysis also through the right diet.
In this book, you will:
• Clearly Understand What CDK Is And Why Following A Renal Diet Can Help To Improve Kidneys Functions
• Learn What You Can and Cannot Eat During Your Renal Diet to be sure you stick to the diet properly to fully feel and see the benefits deriving from it.
• Find 500 Healthy, Tasty, Mouth-Watering, And Exclusive Recipes to enjoy daily with your friends and family, provided with the right quantity of ingredients and detailed description on how to make each of them.
• Count On An Incredibly Good And Useful 31-Days Meal Plan to help you schedule and organize your meals, with all the necessary ready in your kitchen, without making you waste your time in your daily busy life.
• Know How to Avoid Dialysis; you will find an updated list of all the methods and things you can follow and do to manage CKD and prevent dialysis.
• … & Lot More!
The first rule to help people with kidney failure, especially when it is advanced, is to set a diet low in protein, sodium, and phosphorus.
But it is not only a matter of diet, but you have also to learn a new healthier lifestyle to stay healthy longer.
You are overwhelmed with all these changes in your life…
With this book in your hands, dealing with your kidney disease will be much easier; delicious recipes to eat daily, detailed information about CDK, and how to avoid dialysis.
Order Your Copy Now and Get Your Healthy Kidneys Back!
Renal Diet Cookbook For Beginners: 500 Healthy and Tasty recipes Low in Sodium, Potassium and Phosphorus to Improve your Kidneys Functions including 31-Days Meal Plan.
Readool Books participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for websites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com