Every day can be Taco Tuesday with these 100 easy-to-prepare and crowd-pleasing taco recipes that put a unique spin on the beloved handheld food
Who doesn’t like tacos? Simple to make, incredibly delicious, and uniquely versatile, tacos also provide the ideal platform for tons of nourishing foods. Taco! Taco! Taco! features 100 taco recipes, each providing delicious and fun ideas for your next meal.
Some recipes include: • Chicken Shawarma Tacos • Italian Meatball Tacos • BBQ Skirt Steak Tacos • Grilled Coriander Shrimp Tacos • Cumin Chickpea Tacos • Mediterranean Veggie Tacos • Sesame Bok Choy Tacos • Cinnamon French Toast Taco • S’mores Tacos • Yogurt Flatbreads, and many more!
Guaranteed to be a hit at any dinner table, these flavorful tacos will have you saying, “Taco! Taco! Taco!”
From the Publisher
Taco! Taco! Taco!
Tacos are so versatile and easy to make, there’s no excuse to not to make every day Taco Tuesday! What are you waiting for?
You will find so many ideas for new delicious recipes for your next party or family dinner, both savory and sweet! Vegetarian and vegan options are also available.
The book also includes amazing full-color images of the many different tacos and taco variations to help you recreate them!
Pork Tinga Slow Cooker Tacos
Servings: 6 to 8 (Makes About 4 Cups Cooked Pork)
1. To make the sauce, start by setting a large skillet over medium heat and add the oil.
2. Once hot, add the onion and tomatoes and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
3. Add the tomatillo salsa and garlic, cook 1 more minute.
4. Stir in the chipotle and adobo and remove from the heat.
5. Allow to cool slightly, then transfer to a blender along with the broth or water and carefully puree until smooth (alternatively, you can use an immersion blender to puree).
6. Place pork in the bottom of a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker.
7. Pour pureed sauce over the pork, then cover with a lid and cook on low for 8 to 9 hours.
8. After the pork has been cooked, use two forks to shred the pork (this can be done inside the slow cooker).
9. Toss with the sauce and cook an additional 10 to 15 minutes to meld flavors. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
11. To make the tacos, serve pork in warmed tortillas topped with toppings of your choice.
Readool Books participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for websites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com