The cookbook that makes using your Instant Pot easier than ever!
With 175 paleo recipes and photographs throughout, this cookbook is a must-have for Instant Pot fans who follow the Paleolithic diet and want fast, healthy, and delicious meals the whole family can enjoy.
Based on the diet of our ancestors, the Paleo diet is highly effective for losing weight and improving overall health. And now it’s easier than ever to create delicious, satisfying dishes using fresh and simple ingredients with the Instant Pot—the must-have kitchen appliance that can speed up cooking by almost six times while using seventy percent less energy than traditional cooking methods.
In The “I Love My Instant Pot” Paleo Recipe Book, popular blogger and founder of Cavegirl Cuisine, Michelle Fagone shares how to make satisfying, whole-food dishes for every meal with the only device that can replace a slow cooker, rice cooker, and stockpot.
This Peach Cobbler could show up to any Georgia dinner party and fit right in (other than the fact that it only serves four!). The Instant Pot version of Peach Cobbler requires frozen peaches, so you can enjoy this dessert any time of the year. Also, you can make this at the last minute without worrying about cutting peaches or defrosting freezer items.
1. Lightly grease a 7-inch springform pan. Scatter frozen sliced peaches in an even layer. Drizzle with honey. Place pats of softened ghee over peaches. Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a medium bowl, combine vanilla, melted ghee, eggs, and syrup.
4. Pour wet ingredients from the medium bowl into the large bowl with dry ingredients. Gently combine ingredients. Do not overmix. Carefully and evenly smooth sticky batter over peaches.
5. Pour water into the Instant Pot and insert trivet or steamer basket. Place springform pan on top. Lock lid. Press the Manual or Pressure Cook button and adjust time to 15 minutes. When timer beeps, quick-release pressure until float valve drops and then unlock lid.
6. Remove pan from pot and refrigerate at least 30 minutes to allow the cake to set. Unlock springform pan. Flip onto a serving plate and remove springform plate. Serve.
1 pound bag frozen sliced peaches
1 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoons ghee, softened
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup cassava flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
Pinch sea salt
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons ghee, melted
2 large eggs
¼ cup pure maple syrup
2 cups water
The “I Love My Instant Pot®” Paleo Recipe Book: From Deviled Eggs and Reuben Meatballs to Café Mocha Muffins, 175 Easy and Delicious Paleo Recipes (“I Love My” Series)
Readool Books participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for websites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com